½ cup (1 stick) butter
½ cup Miller Lite Hot Sauce
¼ cup agave syrup
1 cup crema or sour cream
2 tablespoons lime juice
½ cup lightly chopped cilantro
4½ pounds chicken wings and drumettes
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon ground coriander
Zest of 2 limes
¼ cup olive oil
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter, then add the Miller Lite Hot Sauce and agave syrup. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes or so, until it thickens slightly. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Separately, to make the avocado crema, pit the avocados and purée them, in a food processor or by hand with a fork, with the crema and lime juice. Stir in the cilantro until incorporated.
3. Pat the wings dry. Combine the salt, pepper, coriander, and lime zest; sprinkle it evenly over the chicken, then brush all over with olive oil.
4. Prepare your grill with a medium flame and let it get warm for at least 5 minutes. Grill the wings skin side down, cover, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes per side, until the skin is crisp and golden.
5. Add the cooked wings to a large bowl and cover with the hot sauce mixture. Toss to coat and serve immediately, with avocado crema on the side for dipping.